Sunday, July 19, 2009

Meet the Iffts


Hello Friends! I have returned to the blog for a moment before moving to introduce you to my new family.

Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Andrew Ifft

(My new name is Rachel Marie Ifft)

On our honeymoon in Antigua, Pina Coladas in hand

The wedding was beyond wonderful for us. We are so happy that our friends and family came to celebrate even during a heat wave! I will have to give more details later when the pictures come in.

I am not entirely sure yet which direction this blog will go in once we are moved in. I am sure there will be many stories to tell of the trip up to Ohio and settling into military life, but as to what EXCATLY I will be doing once we move ... not entirely sure. This is a grand adventure that I am so ready to begin! Right now we are living at home with our parents before we can move ... one can live in limbo only for so long and with two its even harder. Much love to everyone!

1 comment: