Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Wife


I am currently sitting at our new kitchen table listening to the thunder rumble outside as i ponder what to do today. This phrase keeps repeating in my mind: So this is my new life - this is being a wife. haha.

We have been in our apartment for a week now and Chris started work yesterday. Today is my second day on my own. It is so odd to be without limitations - what the heck am I going to do!? We still need some furniture, but what with the giant flash of lightening that just lit the room and without Chris' opinion - i don't really see that happening today.


Perhaps

perhaps I will paint a wall
do some laundry down the hall

wash the dishes in the sink
make sure the apartment doesn't stink

Unpack the closet (It's a walk in !)
take a spin in the gym
watch the ducks and take things in

perhaps I will do it all
or perhaps I'll do nothing at all


No comments: