Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't Forget to Look Up



When visiting Cape Cod with my beautiful friends Ashleigh and Marissa last semester, we wandered into a thrift/antique/vintage shop. Of course (as most antique shops) it was full of fascinating treasures, but I didn't find what I was looking for until I looked up.

Hanging from the ceiling were beautiful little jackets, petticoats, hats etc. It didn't take me long to realize I had to pay more attention to what was above and get a sales lady to snatch an early 1900s number for me. It JUST fit and I managed to work in a discount =)

I plan to use it in the wedding in some way, so I can't post a full picture yet. Ah anticipation!

While on the cape we also found skiball! Amazing, Amazing. Amazing.



It was a lovely trip with lovely ladies. I am so glad that I will be able to relive the fun we had at the cape on my wedding day via a vintage treasure.



We need to make another trip! Yes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, we DO need to make another trip. soon, please!