Monday, December 21, 2009

Decorate Yourself

These earrings always make me heart melt. I came upon Catbird, a brooklyn boutique, last year while walking to the subway after student teaching. I often find myself daydreaming of re-walking the streets of new york and Catbird is one of my frequent stops. I can not count how many times I walked through their shop in person. Now I settle for perusing their web-cite and blog.
You can read their blog here. These ladies always make me wish I had millions to spend. All of their merchandise is genuine which I find refreshing in our consumer world. Check them out, but beware - you will want everything.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

i have a love-hate relationship with finding beautiful things like this on the internet. love, because they are so beautiful. hate, because i cannot allow myself to spend all of my money on them. these earrings are darling, though. you have great taste :)