Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"152 Insights into my soul"

If you know what the title quote is from then you have seen a little snippet of what makes my soul happy.

You've Got Mail is one of my all time favorite comfort movies. I used to fall asleep to it in high school on VHS. After college I could have sworn I owned it, but couldn't find it anywhere! Panic. Turns out I had been living off of Bethany's DVD copy for four years. Thankfully Chris took me to the video store on Christmas eve (I got him Kung fu Panda which he could have sworn he owned, but also had been movie mooching off his college roommate).

I recommend both, but especially You've Got Mail. With Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks, New York City, Children's books, and somewhere over the rainbow you can't go wrong.




Watch it. I know you'll love it.

btw Bethany i'm pretty sure I ran off with your copy of When Harry Met Sally =/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sitting next to Marissa and would like to report that we both LOVE that movie. Like a lot.

And we seem to like you as well.

oh, and Marissa says "F-O-X"

Sadie said...

Aww, I love this movie!!

Unknown said...

Is your mango ripe? If not, there is probably too much pepper on your paprikash.

Love you!

Sarah said...

"When you read a book as a child, it becomes a part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does."

I remember reading books with you in our made-up palace of pillows in the closet. Love you!