Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Treasure Find Tuesday

This weeks treasure find post will be extended all week show off the thrift/crafty treasures I've gotten for Halloween. I'm still putting things together for our party on Saturday. Be prepared to get spooked and inspired! Here is the first peek:
This skull came into the base thrift shop. It was love at first fright. The arm belongs to a mummy you will meet later.
There is a monster in the window looking at you wether you are inside or out! Maybe he lives in the wall... This creature is simply a piece of cardboard I saved from our move. I cut out a trace of my hand, painted it electric green, and hung it in the window. The eyes are clear contact paper that I drew pupils on with a sharpie. Perhaps we should give the creeper a name, any ideas?

1 comment:

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.