Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Treasure Find Tuesday

Last night was the Wright-Patterson AFB Officer's Spouses Club Totally 80's dinner. Chris and I were both born in 1986 so our closets lack fashion from the 80's (prob not a bad thing really). Luckily, Tuesday is my volunteer day at the Base Thrift Shop. I scored both of these track suits for under $5 in the clearance.
Our conversation before we left:
"I am doing this because I love you"
"I'm doing this because I love you ... now please unlock the car before we step outside so we don't frighten the neighbors"

Oh how happy we should all be that BIG hair is not big right now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

This cracks me up. Glad to know we're not the the only ones having the "I'm doing this because I love you" talk... on a side note, you participate in the Spouses Club Events! You're now the 3rd person I know who does, maybe it's about time I sign up!