Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. I feel happy when my house smells like warm banana bread. I feel happy when I am thinking of my grandparents and remembering all of my special moments with them. I feel happy anytime Chris and I hug – even if it is because I am extremely upset. I feel super happy when I am with my friends - extra bonus if we are in New York or drinking tea.

2. I get silly when I am working. When I am doing what I love and am encouraging others to not be afraid to be creative and express themselves.

3. Something that makes me sad is When people are too selfish to consider others safety and make foolish decisions.

4. Something that makes me annoyed is when people are angry about little things and try to get you to be angry about them as well.

5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when my nephew first spoke to me. I spent a lot of time with him as a baby and was used to talking to him. One day while driving him in the car I asked him a question and he responded like a real grown up person! It was bizarre.

6. I am so thankful for my mom and dad’s ability and willingness to text message. I love being able to keep in touch about the little things going on.

7. I feel loved when I get mail. I LOVE mail.

You can find more blanks at Lauren's Blog the little things we do

No comments: