Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Treasure Find Tuesday


I have a thing for glassware. I don't know how I get off collecting so many breakables when I know we will be moving about, but when these four heavyweight tumblers caught my eye at Goodwill I couldn't say no. I didn't go crazy for them just because pink glass is gorgeous light, feminine, and refreshing. These glasses remind me of the glasses pictured below that are a staple at my parents house.
They have light and dark green goblets. I can't believe I stumbled across light pink!
The thick glass bottoms give a pleasant weightiness. I appreciate how substantial they are, it somehow makes every sip seem more important.
This is what the flash looks like inside the glass. Pretty funky huh? Oh and did I mention they were only 79 cents apiece? Yeah. AMAZING!

If I were going to splurge on drinking glasses I would go with these recycled beauties

No comments: