Monday, February 7, 2011

XXV

February 7th is Chris' birthday. We celebrated on Sunday with steelers colored cupcakes even though they didn't win.
We celebrated again today with Japanese dinner and The Kings Speech. This Kings Speech was amazing. We highly recommend it. Now I am off to spend the rest of the evening with my handsome 25 year old.

...ok I tried my hardest not to get to mushy, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt either of us to let you know how loving, hilarious, and all around outstanding Chris is. I am lucky to be married to my best friend. Looking forward to many happy birthdays to come.

fyi I made his cupcakes from a yellow cake mix, but did the icing from a MARTHA recipe. I would have done the cupcakes from scratch, but Chris wanted a fluffy cake and mine from scratch always come out dense. I got the idea for the toppers from my lovely phraner lady friend . I adore her cupcakes.

No comments: