Saturday, March 6, 2010

This Day In History Unveiled


A lot has changed for me in the past two years. I'm married and living in Ohio for crying out loud. I keep thinking "hmm, what was I up to this time last year?". Luckily I have an ical and can travel through time. Ok, I'm still in the now, but I like that I can do a few clicks and remember where i've been. Try it. It can be particularly fun if it is a day when you had a big test or paper due. It's a relief to know its behind you. Well, I did this today and realized that exactly a year ago was the day mom and I found my wedding veil. See!? Good times. I also realized that I never mentioned it before.
I didn't expect to go for anything fancy, but like many unsuspecting "simple" brides, I tried on the bling and was mesmerized. Fortunately the dress was simple. I LOVE that it has two layers.

What were you up to a year ago?

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I love these pictures! You were such a beautiful bride.