Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Treasure Find Tuesday

I never even THINK about intimates such as underpants and most night time garments when I am thrifting. Those are usually items you keep to yourself ya know! I used to think of swimsuits as an "intimate" item, but the week before our trip to California I was wading through the dresses at Goodwill and turned around and saw this top. I am always attracted to red, white, and blue. I don't know if it is because I am an air force wife or the fact that the combo is simply classic ... could be both. This bathing suit top was $3.00 and most importantly I didn't have to go through trying on all the bathing suits from our honeymoon to see if they still fit. Can't beat that! Fortunately, I already had navy bathing suit bottoms (Target) so that (and the fact that I machine washed it before wearing) eliminates any ick factor. The suit was perfect for soaking up the California sun!
San Diego, California

2 comments:

Anna said...

super cute!!! i love the red white and navy combo too.:)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I love it! Such a classic color combination. And you look amazing in it, which is always a plus :-)