Friday, April 9, 2010

Towards

I grew up in Texas. I have taken countless standardized tests. Even when it wasn't our year to test, we were the lucky ones who got to take practice tests. I have been told read the directions CAREFULLY my whole life. I have even been on the other side informing children of the importance of reading directions several times before acting. Heck, I even recommend underlining and/or highlighting key words to make sure the directions are clear.

Today, I (lowers head in shame) read driving directions WRONG and ended up missing a fundraising meeting. The direction to exit towards such and such does not mean such and such is the name of the exit. How silly. How embarrassing. Once I actually make it to a meeting I will let you know more about it and the organization the fundraiser is serving. For now dear readers I hope that you take my blunder and use it to your benefit.

2 comments:

Hope Chella said...

I am directionally challenged!!! I feel your pain.

Happy Weekend! xx
http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

TexasRoyalsFan said...

if there were ever a time for a co-pilot