Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Treasure Find Tuesday

It's about time! Last week I got back to work at the base thrift shop after two weeks of vacation. This Fossil watch came in for just $5! The watch has never been worn that I can tell. It even still has the plastic wrap on the glass. I looked it up online and it retails for about $65. Oh retail, how ridiculous you are.
I like that it is a "cuff" watch. This style works because...
it looks good on a man
and a woman.
Now that my schedule is getting busier it is going to be super helpful to have a watch. It is amazing how time flies when you are being productive. Have a WONDERFUL day.

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That watch is perfect! It really does look equally great on both of you.

PS-I saw a cute children's book the other day and it made me think of you and your future children's book author-ness. You'd be amazing :-)