Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Treasure Find Tuesday

This dress was another amazing NYC find. I picked it up over a year ago for $20 at the Goodwill in on 25th street in Chelsea. Though I normally consider twenty dollars a hefty price for a second hand item this baby was spotless, just my size, AND still had the Anthropologie tag on it. JACKPOT.
on our honeymoon in Antigua

This particular Goodwill has never disappointed me. When I was in NYC this past September I met up with this striped DKNY jacket. (I love it so much. When got to Texas and I realized that I had lost it at the airport I had a fit. I was leaving for Ohio from a different airport the next morning. After I left, my parents called lost and found then they drove back an hour each way to pick it up from the first airport and mailed it to me in Ohio. They are amazing.)

Hot pink J.Crew top

and X-Large J.Crew argyle sweater

I pretty much live in this oversized beauty when I am around the house.

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That Anthropologie dress is BEAUTIFUL! It looks incredible on you. (Those Anthro rugs on the post below are beautiful as well. Too bad we're both living off our husbands' 2Lt salaries haha.)

I feel like someday we should go to NYC together and you can take me to this fabulous Goodwill. Yes :-)?