Monday, February 1, 2010

Turtle Love

This little guy now has a happy home on my office filing cabinet. Turtles always make Chris and I laugh. When our nephew was little we took him to the zoo and no matter what animal we were looking at be it lion alligator or elephant he managed to find and point out turtle in the exhibit. We would say "oooo look a tiger" and he would say "look a turtle!" When we found this drawer pull we had to bring it home.
I just wish I could throw one of these rugs down on the floor to pull the room together.


All of these lovely items can be found online at Anthropoligie.

2 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

those rugs make me so happy.

i seriously need a new rug. we have an oriental rug that is super nice and expensive that my husband's grandma gave us...only problem is...i hate it. it's not bad for an oriental rug, but these rugs here are more my style. my husband is cheap and says i don't need a new one because ours is perfectly fine :(.

oh...and thanks for the tip about the fluffy toilet seat cover. i think it might gross me out a little too much, but it seems like it would work. i appreciate your effort :).

Pinecone Camp said...

Beautiful rugs. We need one for our living room, but it's hard to commit to one. There are so many to choose from! I do love that yellow one though...